Wednesday, April 9, 2008

dabomb

Last Saturday the phone rang. Miss Teh asked if I could kindly present my butt at a scholarship interview next Wednesday (WHAAAT my birthday lah you want to stress me). Of course I prayed for that day, what would something be without prayer?

I applied for this scholarship under The Star Education Fund. I still remember this guy, a business tai kor graduate from Michigan Uni telling me the standard for this scholarship is dam high, like sky-high, and one should only attempt to apply should one have numerous amounts of As in their SPM slip, like say, Su Ling (who eventually went on to get one at KDU).

So anyway I got interviewed by three people at HICT where I tried my best to gain my composure. The four walls were stiffening but the words made it seem not so. Three words: Articulation, composure and relativeness.

Did they offer the scholarship? Do you really want me to spoil the fun for you?

This is one of the best birthday presents from God, ever.
One of.

Next to salvation, and the easter party last year where they threw me into the pool despite my leg kicking and screaming, and all the other stuff, this is da bomb. I hope.



This is nice^


This is nicer, got lots of cream. Mmm....fattening cream. Me like.

pictures from sosweetpliz.blogspot.com

No comments: