Monday, March 3, 2008

sundae

My brain doesn't work optimumly at 1 am in the morning. Anyway. It's been a great week-or so I think. The mind is a powerful object, ready to deceive and make you preceive.

21 days of fasting and prayer starts on Monday. What are YOU going to fast off, and pray for?

As for me, it will be off uneccessary things which might manipulate my thoughts in a negative way.


That sounds like you.


I'll be fasting for a host of things-none of which I feel like disclosing to the world, unless the world would like to join in this fasting period for the said things.

If you're scared about your SPM results, whaddaheck do you have to be scared of? That slip of paper won't eat you up. Your parents might, though.

Just take it easy. What's the worst that can happen? What's done is done, you can't regret over the things that has happened. You just have to learn from your mistakes and carry on life more cautiously and more wisely. Don't whine about it lah. Blog it. Then we can press close without reading about it.

I bet lots of you will be blogging about your results, though. I foresee: "Don't ask me about my results," along with "I feel good!" and "My life is over!". But honestly lah, your life does not depend on SPM results. Affected, maybe, but depends on, NO.

In the meantime, watch this mind-boggling video from Jamiroquai titled Virtual Insanity. (Wiki the vid!)



The woman Folly is loud;
she is undisciplined and without knowledge.

She sits at the door of her house,
on a seat at the highest point of the city,

calling out to those who pass by,
who go straight on their way.

"Let all who are simple come in here!"
she says to those who lack judgment.

"Stolen water is sweet;
food eaten in secret is delicious!"

But little do they know that the dead are there,
that her guests are in the depths of the grave.

-Proverbs 9:13-18

No comments: