Saturday, January 5, 2008

you're so vain, you think this blog is about you

Things I want to do this year.

1. Watch F1 in Sepang
2. Shopping spree
-Something from Blook
-A pair of sneakers
-Coldplay CD from Rock Corner
-A Bible or two
-Something Justin Timberlake-ish; vest and collared white long sleeved shirt/his CD
3. Busk/Carol
4. Be nice
5. Go to school
6. Get my SPM results
7. Tag along with Shannon to old folk's home
8. Mission trip? My life is a mission on its own anyway.
9. Visit a special someone in Singpaore (It's always a guy, isn't it?)
10.Bernard Chandran


It really ticks me off to read about teens confessing they are in love with their so-called significant other. I wish they'd look past the temporal feelings.
They may say love is a different thing and that those kind of love is totally acceptable. But the thing is, they don't even know how to draw the line between kasih sayang and cinta, so how can you believe what they say?

It's okay to have crushes, but when you start talking about relationships like you're some kind of pro, it creeps me out. Not only does it creep me out. You can lecture me all you want about how okay it is to be dating now but I'm so sorry to say I will not listen to that because you have to mirror yourself before you say that.

Your emotions sway more than a coconut tree at Morib. Me being a 50KG weight, I cannot hang on to that tree for long, you know?

Ah goodnight I'm pooped.

No comments: