Friday, January 11, 2008

Where's wisdom? B: Sorry, Wisdom left a long time ago. Last I heard, he was in Trinidad, enjoying the beach.

I like watching people but I hate it when people watch me. Sometimes, I see someone I thought I knew walk past me and then I realize it is that person, but I do nothing to acknowledge her, because I'm too scared to do so. Hahaha. I've seen two ex-debators so far.

I've done my own research and deduced that on average, I meet 6 people I know at AEON everyday.

I saw Eleny the other day, and her elder sister Inora, who also has a blog. Both of them look identical. Though I've never held a full conversation with Inora at school before, I still felt happy seeing and waving at her because I am seriously seriously lonely at work, other than God and my fellow workmen keeping me company.
Seriously, workMEN. Other than the cashier, I am the only girl there. Har har har, laugh all you want. I'm laughing here too, lol. Cherylyn, come by lah! You're the only one who hasn't seen me at work yet. Even your cousin already saw me. Anyway, I'm working on Sunday yeah?

I feel really really down because I realized I should have negotiated more with the supervisors before I started my job, you know, like Saturdays and Sunday mornings off to go to church, etc etc.
But I am determined not to stay down because my faith is not rattled each time I miss a youth meeting or church service. I still do my devotion every morning before I go anywhere, and I pray throughout the day for everyone and anyone that comes into mind.

BTW I am so thankful that I've got good bosses and I am not harassed in any way at work. One of my friends told me that at Sakae Sushi were she works, the boss curses and shouts at the workers (but you didn't hear it from me). The boss apparently is also the "much touted" 2nd most handsome guy in the whole of AEON but I seriously disgress, I mean, have you seen the guy at Pastamania? He is hotter than the oven that bakes their pizza!
Then there's the case of Haagen Dazs, were my friend who works there revealed to me that the person in charge sent a vulgar SMS to his female co-worker.

I am dissapointed and disgusted to hear these kind of news, but I can do nothing but blog about it and vow never to patronise their stores. I am not saying you should do the same, I am just blogging and telling others that I myself will not.

Anyway. For my birthday this year (3 months to go) I would like a full sized choir to sing Coldplay songs the whole day for me. That's not too much too ask, is it? I mean, some girls ask for Tiffany bracelets and cars and Swarvoski crystal-studded handphones and Jimmy Choos they don't even wear, and here I am asking for a small full-sized choir to entertain me, harhar. Oh, and Ingrid Michaelson songs too, just Keep Breathing and Overboard, never mind the fact that it will make the singers seriously seriously sad at the end of the song, lol.

World Youth Choir is looking for singers! You need to be able to sight read and sing a folk song, aria or lieder at the audition to be held next Saturday at OUG, KL.
Is Phantom of the Opera an aria? Don't answer that.

1 comment:

Cherylyn said...

hahaha....
yakah? im the only who hasn't seen you working yet?
too bad...
i dunno when is the next time I'll go to Aeon but i'll be sure to catch you when I do get there.

P.S. good luck for world youth choir! XD