Tuesday, November 6, 2007

last post. dont need to promise wan lah.

So the other day I saw this girl in the school compound talking to this guy from another nearby school. As it is with all other flirting guys, this guy took out his Sony Ericsson Walkman phone and switched on the song he knows will get the girl grooving along to his beat in no time, youknowwhatimean? Anyway, the song was Usher's Yeah.

I don't think that song is intelligeble in any way at all. All I hear is "Yeah yeah yeah!" which do not make sense, unless I hear it on December 4th (last day of SPM). It got me thinking though-the song that I would like to hear is a song which is the sappiest, most touchy-feely song sung by the most annoying band on earth, but I would beg to differ. The song is F-- You.

Eh, don't so dirty minded okay, it's Fix You. The band in case you do not know is Coldplay, the pioneer of British crooners-slash-moaners. (James Blunt came after them) I personally think Coldplay, like Muse, is rock for intelligent people. Eat my shorts.

These are a few videos I found which have the song in it. If you are not sitting for any major public examinations that will affect your future in approximately 5 days time, do watch it, and if you are, do not and wait a month or so.





Goodbye and Happy Deepavali!
PS: If you want to eat New Zealand Natural ice-cream, skip the one in Centro and go to the one in KLCC unless you don't want your money's worth of rich, creamy ice-cream. I still think Baskins is better though.

John 12:25
The man who loves his life will lose it, while the man who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life.

No comments: