Saturday, September 22, 2007

saturday



At 7.15pm, I asked Cherylyn if she'd like to join me to watch An Inconvenient Truth at church. I doubted that she would come but she made it anyway, and I'm glad.

An Inconvenient Truth is a movie everyone is duty-bound to watch. Seriously.
So my promise is to pray and be an environmentalist, which is what I'm doing now.
Also I will be taking fork and spoon to school instead of using plastic ones, which are TOTALLY non-biodegradable.
What will YOU do to make your mark on this earth as an intelligent human being who cares for the environment, other than getting that (ridiculous-it doesn't help the environment at all!) green iPod?

I urge all of you to say no to car rides!
Say no to styrofoam boxes!

My poem. Titled Nosebleed



I had a nosebleed
It was twice
It was red and crimson
With some scarlet

I had a nosebleed
It was warm
It trickled and
It splashed and
Made a mess

I had a nosebleed.


This is what's eating U-Mae's diet. Literally. Sweet 16. Get it? AHAHAHAHA lol I know.

4 comments:

Iona Tan said...

LOL CRAP LAH UR STUPID POEM!! hahahahahahhaaha!!!! nose bleed. XD!!

Btw, where u got d pic of u mae diet? ish! I wanted it lah lol!

caffe_latte said...

About car rides:
Yes, I thought about the same thing
But the world is getting more dangerous by the day.
Walking to ANYWHERE is dangerous.

caffe_latte said...

I left this point out.
And public transport in Klang sucks.

aisha said...

idnite: i took the picture myself lah. lol. and thank you, the poem is a piece of art. LOL

caffe: you do have a point. but the least we could do is car pool, right? rather than hog that maseratti all by yourself. AHAHAHA.