Tuesday, July 17, 2007

tuesday



I just received an e-mail from The Star saying I've been accepted to join the BRATS camp in Kuching in August. It only costs RM120.

BUT
(there's always a but)

I will not be attending it.

BECAUSE

Do you know how much one ticket to Kuching costs?

RM 848.00

The ticket. Costs. Much more. Than a trip for a family of five to Pangkor.

Of course, it makes sense-we're talking Malaysia Airlines here. It's not spelt A-I-R-A-S-I-A.


I'm not going to complain about this-we're living in a real world, we can't always get what we want. Or, for that matter, need.

The Nuri copter crash is a devastating news. It turns out six of the people on board were all killed. May God bless their souls.

Sudahlah devastating sangat news itu, the bapak of the only woman on board said that in the morning he received news that there were survivors and his daughter was alive. "Terguris" as he puts it.

No comments: