Saturday, June 23, 2007

"Shine your light in me"



Emily was right, Lift Your Name Up by PlanetShakers is very danceable. ;)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/1189119.stm
If you get any e-mail stating that you have to send an e-mail to a number of people, don't waste your life. The article above says "MSN 'to charge user fees'"

Come on people. the " ' ' " signs obviously means that it's not implemented yet and most likely will not. It's like a sarcastic statement by Microsoft. Call me dumb, but I didn't know Microsoft owned MSN.

On another note, summer bash was very succesful. I had lots of fun and so did everyone. We finished painting the backdrop in like, what, an hour? The backdrop ate 8 pieces of mahjong paper by the way, so you can imagine how big it was. It's very cute. What's cuter was the fake palm trees by Jason. I'll post pictures if I can find them. Goodness, they even bought in real coconut leaves to hang on the tree!

Motherhood must be very stressful.


XOXO

No comments: