Friday, June 1, 2007

ive been tagged

10 THINGS THAT I LOVE
1. I love my Creator.

2. I love my family. (I won't be living with them if I don't)

3. I love my best friends-Let me name you some I can remember. Well, there was Nicole in kindergarden. She was the prettiest girl in kindergarden and we were best friends. I don't know how that happened, 'cos I was a handful when I was young.
Then there was Michele. She was a very friendly girl. We wrote letters since we were 6 and stopped when I reached Standard 6. Many, many years later she's in the same school as I am, but we don't talk much.
The longest school-years best friend I had was and is, Joe Jian. She was the best friend I looked up to-the smart one who got better grades than me, the athletic one who always runs faster than me, the cheerful one whom I've never seen moody (unless her sisters bully her) and the one who, along with Sherene we vowed to grow up together. Until I went to STAR and they to MGS. hehe.
From form 1 to 3 I wasn't clingy to anyone but emotionally I was clingy. My best friends were and is Iona the banana and Samantha. On the other hand, Iona doesn't count 'cos she's my relative. Samantha is just this weird girl with a penchant for writing. She and I are like....uh....opposites. I think. Dunnolah.
The more recent additions of school-years BFs are Khadijah and Daryl. Daryl got me hooked on F1 (Go Hamilton!) and Khadijah is my private shrink. 'Nuff said.

(daryl and khadijah. i think they look sepet)


(family potrait, thanks to Zlwin)

4. I love thinking about others. See number 5.


5. I love people who aren't my best friends. I keep them close in my heart and in my prayers whenever I remember them. Izzatie, Adelin, Krystal, Kani and countless classmates and ex-classmates. Cherylyn the slightly emo-ish entertainer, Yin Xian aka Martha Stewart, joyful Joyce and sarcasm-filled Bawanie, ooh, Lorna! Bawanie and Lorna came in a package with Daryl and Khadijah-the Piala Datuk Wira debate package.
The people at Youth Energy-Andy the actor, Lillian and Lynette (Lillian is the...younger one), Zlwin, Yoke Ping (cute girl) and oh! Sarah, Jan Quin, Fong Hei and Rosmary-my roomies. They are fun people. There's also Mandy the newcomer, Emily, Rou Shinq and Sam. Uhm...Janielle, the old people at the back (PL, Weng Soon, Sister Kim and Pastor John) and all the random people like Evelyn and Angeline who pop in now and then! The GHM people and the people people. I love all of those people. They're colorful.
The second group is the ones from Harvest Youth-wow. I love Mun Khea, Mun Hwa, Aivy, Vivien and Iri. The brothers (Gideon and Ronnie) and the brother and sister ( Caleb and Madeline, I found Madeline's blog last year), the sisters, the other sisters and the brothers and those random people who made me laugh and made me feel welcome.
If you don't see your name here, nudge me and I'll blog about you. ;)

(bigger family potrait, thanks to Zlwin)

6. FOOD! I like to eat lots of stuff. Sam went to Thailand last year and said she'd bring back some fried grasshoppers. Bak Kut Teh, chicken rice, chicken chop, ice-cream, burgers, fried maggi, maggi mee, CHOCOLATES, keropok, wantan, NASI LEMAK, snacks, junk food and all those random food. CUPCAKES! And did I mention chocolates?

7. Music. Eternal Flame, Unchained Melody, Black or White, Billie Jean-songs from the 90s thanks to my parents. And the Sesame Street theme song! Lately it's Hillsongs and pop songs. Music-hmmm....I like Coldplay very much. And Linkin Park, Mika, Chopin and the random singers.

(coldplaying.com)

8. Nature. Trees. I love trees. They provide oxygen and prevent global warming. They also give shade. And....the leaves sound musical in the wind! Trees rock! Hug a tree today! Sunsets, sunrise and everything in between. Clouds, fields, flowers, animals! Cows and ducks and sheeps and goats and chickens and dogs and cats! I like mongrels too. I think they're the most emo-ridden of all.


9. I love stuff that I love. TV shows: CSI, CSI:Miami, CSI:NY, House, Grey's Anatomy, American Idol, Project Runway, America's Next Top Model, My Wife and Kids, Powerpuff Girls (they're cool), SESAME STREET! Books. I think it's better and "cooler" to spend time in MPH than TGV. HAHAHAHA I crack myself up. I like the company Padini too as I like Vincci shoes.

(google images)

10. I love starting something new-but only if I know it's not short term. If it's short term like using a new thick book I don't like it, but something long term like my life-another different story lah. ;)

5 REASONS WHY I BLOG
1. i'm
2. not
3. tell
4. ing
5. you

i'd like to tag:
1. Andy G
2. Lillian
3. Bernie
4. U-Mae
5. Cynthia

PS: thanks Khadi for tagging me.


XOXO

No comments: