Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wednesday, 30th May 2007

Yesterday, my "dear" cousin Iona and I went to Taylor's College with her sister, Ione. We took the KTM.

We were selected for the Architecture/Interior Design course for the College Life In One Day programme. Let's just put it this way: if college life were like that, we would be in college a LONG, LONG time ago. 'Nuff said.

I would like to apologise for setting the *ahem* "friend" test so hard. The questions were mostly based on my thoughts and of course, no one has ever been in my mind before, so obviously no one gets a score higher than 80 unless they take it twice. HAHAHAHAHAHA I feel so mean. LOL



image taken from Amazon.com
On Monday right, I saw this article about Universal Music giving out 30 Maroon 5 CDs to the first 30 callers of the day at a certain time. I called lah. I didn't expect to win, but I prayed anyway that God would bless me.
I called on my handphone for half an hour. Very patient. In the meantime I was looking at this adorable shoelacing site (www.shoe-lacing.com/shoelace).
After a while I went to the hall and watched Friends with my family. I finally heard a woman saying "Hello, Universal Music," at the other line when Phoebe confronts her long-lost father. Praise the Lord! For my call being answered, I mean.
Pengajaran: God wants to bless us. All we have to do is just to ask. Of course, it also has to be according to His will.

This morning I woke up and realized that today's forum title was Alam Sekitar and not Pekerja Asing. Once again I prayed that God would help me to make a beautiful pendahuluan that would speak of His beauty because I already prepared the pendahuluan for Pekerja Asing. Pengajaran: When you ask God for something, expect it.

Dalam dokumentrinya Kebenaran yang Kurang Selesa, bekas ahli politik Amerika Syarikat Al Gore menggunakan bantuan video dan graf untuk membuktikan kemerosotan kualiti alam sekitar sedunia. Beliau menyatakan bahawa pemanasan global yang giat menyebar kini akan mengundang pelbagai jenis bencana alam seperti ribut taufan, kemarau dan banjir untuk melanda negara2 di dunia. Kesan bencana2 alam itu tidak perlu dititikberatkan. Kematian, kemusnahan tempat tinggal, kemerosotan ekonomi dan wabak berjangkit akibat aktiviti abnormal alam skitar itu akan membuktikan bahawa kita sebagai manusia ciptaan Tuhan telah gagal dalam tugas kita untuk menjaga kualiti alam sekitar. Persoalannya, apakah punca masalah ini dan apakah yang boleh dilakukan untuk meyelesaikan masalah ini?

The tuition teacher likes it. Praise the Lord once again. This was a very close shave. Usually the teacher randomly picks people to read out their pendahuluan and I'm seldom called. Mana tahu today she called me.

Going surfing now. CSI will be on at 10pm. PS: Keppler died in last week's episode!

XOXO

No comments: