Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Subject #1


1. I've arranged everyone alphabetically according to whichever school you are in. Isn't that a nice touch? *blink eyes*

2. I took the picture above with a 1.3MP phone camera. Amazing, isn't it? It was taken on the 4th of April. Iona and I were just done watching Chester Bennington at KLCC.

3. The purposes of this blog are many and one of them is to blog about other people's blogs. I blog randomly. Randomly, I'm going to start with Mandy.


Today is Wednesday, 2nd May 2007. It's Joanne Ng's birthday. I have lots of nasi lemak in my stomach, American Idol is going to start in half an hour and the mid year exam is starting next Monday, less than a week away. I am blogging.


Mandy (http://www.pearl-angel.blogspot.com/) is a girl of a very young age which I cannot disclose here due to certain reasons. I got to know her at Youth Energy (YE) last Saturday.

I don't really know lots about Mandy but I do know that her close friend is Jia Shing aka Emily.


Mandy studies in Sri Lethia. Her blog is a new one. She is the eldest in her family. She's quite shy but I'm sure she's not THAT shy. That's all I know about her.

I'm going to do some stuff now. Then I'm going to watch TV. Now shut off your computer and go study for MYE.



Proverbs 30:31-Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.

No comments: