Saturday, May 26, 2007

saturday, 25th May

You know what shucks?

I just came back from a tiring day, hoping and kind of praying that the audition for the ISCF choir wouldn't clash with CLIOD (College Life in One Day) and guess what? It *badword* does. I don't know if this is supposed to happen. Nisha said that she WANTS to join the choir only if I join it with her. Lagilah teruk kan?! The auditions are 2-3pm. LAGILAH SUPER TERUNG! lol. See what happens lah.

Apparently they want the choir team to sing with the praise and worship team during the P&W session. It's not that I want to be involved in so many things, but I love doing the things that I do and I love doing it with God for Him. Going back to the first sentence, I've heard that the P&W practices are SUPER often and SUPER take your time out of your current life. Not that I bother, but oh well.


I'm so emo now. Like Tien Hwei.

XOXO

No comments: