Sunday, May 27, 2007

Lalaism-sunday, 27th May 2007









Lala can be quite fun. HAHAHAHA.

At church, Pastor Michael spoke about evangelisim and the gospel and quoted John 5:24.

I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life.-John 5:24


Then he prayed for the youths.
Afterwards I joined the Valley Mayhem committee and the group leaders for lunch. Then I went home and napped. Naps are good. Then at 4.30 I went back to church for GHM. It was fun.

My mom picked me up and we went to fetch my grandfather. Now they're at the "Happy Men Singing Concert" (aiyah, translate from Chinese mah) with my father. God bless them.

Yesterday my friends and I were just talking about how the sinner's prayer isn't in the Bible. The sinners' prayer is the prayer you make to admit that you've sinned and that you accept Christ into your life to fix you. This was after Gabby said that the only thing that keeps her awake at night is the rapture.
I've been praying for quite some time. I've been praying that God would just minister to my parents through the Holy Spirit and through His word, both according to His will. Today, Pastor Michael made an altar call. I don't know if God was knocking on the door to my father's heart (Revelations 3:20*) or it was because of me poking his side for like 5 times or so, but he raised his hand. So did my mom. And I praise the merciful and kind God for that.

*Revelations 3:20-Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.

I'm very sticky now. Here's a video I took yesterday.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JybWlAvuL6w

So I can't post a video on blogspot. Sue me.

No comments: